Monday 7 February 2011

Hand-drawn walk cycle test 1

First version of walk cycle which I completed over the weekend. Its made up of 25 individual frames with frame 1 and 25 being identical copies so that it can be looped when finished. Needs some sorting out in the crossover stage as the frames are a bit jumpy I feel.


This cycle along with three other interpretations is due on 28th Feb eek. Must keep going.

UPDATE:
The walk cycle when I 'finished' it. In the end I decided to submit the puppeted walk cycle over this hand-drawn one (only one was allowed) as though I spent a lot (a lot) of time on this I just couldn't get it to look smooth enough and jitter-free for my liking. For a first attempt I am sort of proud of it but it shows how much more practice I need...

No comments:

Post a Comment